With the intimacy of a private dinner party and the spirit of world-class cuisine, inspired meals will be hosted in the homes, gardens and studios of some of Santa Fe’s most gracious and notable community members. Dessert is prepared by exclusively selected Santa Fe restaurants. Be prepared for an unforgettable gastronomic experience!
This year’s Guess Who's Coming to Dinner will take place on July 19, 2014. The evening begins at 6 pm with dinner at homes across the city. After dinner everyone comes together at the Santa Fe University of Art and Design's historic Fogelson Library for a dessert party featuring creations from some of Santa Fe’s finest chefs.
Guests learn their dinner destination, where they will enjoy great company and a spectacular meal, only days before the event. Plan to be surprised and delighted by…
…your fellow dinner guests - a Nobel Laureate among them?
…the houses - one rich in history with a few scandalous stories behind its walls?
…who prepared your meal - a celebrity chef from Hawaii or the Big D?
This is all part of the intrigue of Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner!
- Attire is Santa Fe festive, so step out in style.
- Tickets are $145 and a portion is tax deductible.
- Sponsorships are $500 and a portion is tax deductible.
- Seating is limited and the event sells out quickly.
- Details about dinner hosts and driving directions are emailed about a week in advance.
- Tickets are on sale now. Click here or call our office at 505-988-9715 to purchase
Your generosity will support the community leadership work of the Santa Fe Community Foundation. Click here to learn more about our work.
Don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of this extraordinary event!
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner 2014 Committee
This event would not be possible without the dedication and hard work of the planning committee.
Alex Hanna, Co-Chair
Jenny Kimball, Co-Chair