Menu

The Community Resiliency Fund Supports:

  • Programs that build the resilience of those most vulnerable to emergencies;
  • Efforts to adapt to and recover from the effects of climate change, such as drought, extreme weather events, floods, and other natural disasters;
  • Organizations responding to urgent public health needs, including pandemics and behavioral health crises;
  • Initiatives for long-term systemic changes that prevent hate crimes and promote anti-racism

As we look forward to our 40th year and beyond, we know that — with the help of supporters like you — the Santa Fe Community Foundation will continue to be where our community needs us, answering the moment with hope, optimism, and a commitment to building a vibrant, thriving, and more resilient New Mexico.

Announcing $185,000 in First-Round Grants To:

  • Native American Advised Fund

    Led by an Advisory Committee whose members reflect the diversity of our 23 pueblos, tribes, and nations, the Native American Advised Fund at the Santa Fe Community Foundation supports Indigenous-led and serving organizations and programs to enhance Native lifeways now and for future generations.

  • Con Alma Health Foundation
    — Community Rebuild Post COVID-19 & Vaccine Rollout

    Con Alma Health Foundation’s 21-month vaccine rollout and community rebuild post Covid-19 strengthens its previous Covid-19 relief and recovery efforts to advance health equity for children, families, and communities in New Mexico. Con Alma is collaborating with the New Mexico Health Equity Partnership (NMHEP), an initiative at the Santa Fe Community Foundation, for this project.

  • Santa Fe Mutual Aid
    The Santa Fe Mutual Aid Network is a grassroots-led effort comprised of community volunteers working to support one another, friends, and neighbors to meet each other’s basic survival needs.

  • Lutheran Family Services
    Refugee & Asylee Program

    Luthern Family Services Rocky Mountains’ Refugee & Asylee Programs help people who have been uprooted by persecution and violence work toward self-sufficiency through essential resettlement services. They are currently supporting Afghan Refugee resettlement.

  • New Mexico Economic Relief Working Group
    Guess who is also turning 40? In honor of both our anniversaries, the Albuquerque Community Foundation and the Santa Fe Community Foundation are awarding a joint grant of $40,000 to the Economic Relief Working Group to support inclusive COVID-19 Recovery. The Group is made up of five community-based and advocacy organizations: New Mexico Voices for Children, El CENTRO de Igualdad y Derecho, Partnership for Community Action, Comunidades en Acción y de Fe (NM CAFé), and Somos Un Pueblo Unido. Read press release here


Please consider supporting northern New Mexico now and forever by giving to the Community Resiliency Fund today! 25% of all donations will be pulled for immediate grant-making; the remaining 75% will be used to seed the Fund in perpetuity.

 
Donation Information
$ 50.00
$ 100.00
$ 200.00
$ 500.00
$ 1,000.00
$    
Additional Information
Type of gift:
Billing Information
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Payment Information
*
*
  *
*
help *