Learning Lab Series
About the program
Through peer connection, community dialogue, and professional development, our Learning Lab Series is designed to support nonprofit staff in all facets of their work and personal growth.
Learning Lab Series events are two-hour workshops and presentations that have:
- material that is specifically relevant to the nonprofit sector in northern New Mexico;
- presenters who represent the communities of northern New Mexico;
- social, racial and/or gender justice are embedded in the workshop content and materials;
- and alternative and innovative approaches to traditional nonprofit practices.
Each Learning Lab session is offered as a drop-in. You can take one or as many sessions as you would like.
Sliding scale fee for 2023 learning labs
Organizational Budget - Registration Fee
- Organizational Budget Up to 100k - Registration Fee No charge
- Organizational Budget 101-250k - Registration Fee $15
- Organizational Budget 251-500k - Registration Fee $25
- Organizational Budget 501-1M - Registration Fee $35
- Organizational Budget 1-3M - Registration Fee $45
- Organizational Budget 3M+ - Registration Fee $60
*Please note: If you are paying personally (not through your organization’s budget funds), please select the payment level that is most accessible for you, including the no-charge option if helpful. We want it to be easy for you to join us! We also have limited scholarships for current grantees of the Santa Fe Community Foundation, Anchorum, and Nusenda.