About the Program
We are very pleased to again be hosting Patti Ward, CFRE, and Jennifer Kilbourn to co-facilitate the Fundraising Immersion – The Basics course in Spring 2023. Read facilitator bios here. The Immersion is an intensive deep dive into fundraising best practices and basic tools needed to create and maintain a thriving culture of philanthropy in your organization. This immersion will focus on the fundamentals of building a strong development program and is perfect for Executive Directors and Development Directors of small to mid-size nonprofit organizations in northern New Mexico. Active board members are also welcome to attend.
The 2023 program takes place in person at the Santa Fe Business Incubator on Wednesdays from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm for six sessions (session detail below). Participants are asked to be present for all six sessions.
Content will address:
- Establishing your development office
- Understanding the roles of board and staff
- Creating a compelling and comprehensive case for support
- Tackling your development plan
- Various methods of fund development (annual gifts; special events; foundation, corporate, and government support)
- Individual giving and making the ask
Program cost is on a sliding scale based on your organizational budget. Fees cover all six sessions (18 hours of content) and all course materials.
Please note that, in addition to the below underwriting, we have a limited number of sponsorships available. Please contact Yolanda Cruz for more information: 505.426.7186 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organizational budget size and registration fee:
- Up to $100k: $325 full program cost, less 75% underwriting – your registration fee = $75
- $101k to $250k: $325 full program cost, less 70% underwriting – your registration fee = $100
- $251k to $500k: $325 full program cost, less 60% underwriting – your registration fee = $125
- $501k to $1M: $325 full program cost, less 30% underwriting – your registration fee = $225
- $1.1M to $3M - $325 full program cost, less 10% underwriting – your registration fee = $300
- $3.1M + - Full program cost – registration fee = $325
Registeration now closed.